Reliable Basement Services Home Evaluation Checklist
Your home may be the largest investment you will ever make. To avoid hazardous air quality, structural damage, and decreasing property values, it may be time for an in-depth analysis of what lies beneath your house.
- A damp, musty odor in your home
- Soft, sagging, or un-level floors
- Mold or mildew on floors or walls
- Condensation on windows
- Exposed soil in crawl space
- Condensation on insulation or pipes in crawl space or basement
- Standing water in crawl space or basement
- Mold in crawl space or basement
- Wood or to joists or beams in crawl space
- Bowed in or leaning walls in the basement
- Peeling paint or efflorescence (whitish powder or crust on walls)
- Cracked, settling foundation or cracks in brick
If you have any of the issues listed on the checklist Reliable Basement Services can help solve your issues.